I’ve been growing stuff in the garden. Tomatoes and potatoes mainly. And chillies. And hops.
And a lawn I never mow.
I saw a potato peeking out of the soil the other day and decided to ram my hand into the potato growing bag and see what I could see.
Anyway I had friends coming over and decided to make something with potatoes. Potato salad.
- 600g potatoes, chopped into ~ 2cm chunks (skin them if they’re thick skinned. These were really thin skinned so I didn’t bother)
- 200g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp american mustard
- 1 tbsp apple (or any) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 hard boiled eggs (so ~10 minutes boil) chopped small
- 4 spring onions, chopped fancily
- Set the potatoes to be boiling for ~10 minutes or until, you know, not raw in the middle. Drain when done and let cool.
- Add the wet stuff to a large bowl, mix well. Then add in the eggs and stir.
- Finally, when the potato has cooled, add it and stir, along with half the spring onion. Add the rest on top to make it look all fancy.